Thursday, April 15, 2010

School

As most of you know, we have decided to homeschool the kids. I have always done "learning" activities with the kids. Even as infants, we worked on language development & things like that. I start an actual "school time" with the kids when they are two years old. This means I will actually be teaching both kids at the same time starting in September. This will be an interesting adventure. I am very excited & a little nervous. I tend to do well with things as long as they are scheduled & organized. I have spent the last month, decluttering & organizing the house. I am almost finished.
I already have McKenna's two year old curriculum because I will re-use the stuff I used for Trevor.
I ordered Trevor's curriculum for Kindergarten today. I cannot believe he will bee in Kindergarten in the fall. He is such a big boy now. He absolutely loves to learn new things. I am very excited to watch him learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment