Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Play

I took the kids to a play this morning. We have been before & Trevor has always liked them. McKenna has been but she was little the last time we went. I was not sure if she would sit quietly but she did pretty good. I only had to bribe her with animal crackers for about the last 10 minutes. She sat very well in my lap up until then.
We saw "Little Alice" performed by the Patchwork Players at Augusta State. It is an adaptation of "Alice in Wonderland". Trevor really enjoyed the play. After the play, we took a short trip to the library. We checked out Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". He is very excited to see if the story is the same as the play. I will read about a chapter a night to him until we finish. I am so happy that he is so enthusiastic about reading. I would have thought this book was way too old for him but since he asked, I didn't want to discourage him.

No comments:

Post a Comment